This Lithograph is Hand Signed in pencil by the artist "Esteve" at the lower right margin,
and also Hand Numbered in pencil "163/220" at the lower left margin.
This Lithograph was printed in 1954 in a limited edition of 220 hand signed and numbered impressions.
The paper bears the blind stamp of Guilde de la Gravure at the lower left corner.
Literature: Maurice Estève. L’Ouvre gravé. Catalogue raisonné, by Monique Prudhomme-Estève and Hans Moestrup, Copenhague 1986.