Each one of these 6 lithographs is Hand Signed in pencil at the lower right margin "max ernst".
And also hand numbered in pencil "24/25" at the lower left margin.
This series of 6 lithographs was created by Max Ernst in 1939.
It was printed in this limited edition of only 25 examplres/proofs in the printing house of J.E. Wolfensberger in 1973.
The publishers were Editions Brunidor and Editions Apeiros, Zurich.
The lithographs are printed on Chine paper that was then supported on BFK Rives paper, which bears the "BFK Rives France" watermark.